Today's technology-centered marketing landscape can feel overwhelming to navigate. This plethora of resources – blogs, podcasts, courses, and webinars – provide an abundance of advice. However, it can be challenging to sift through them all and find the gems that truly add value. For product marketers, this wealth of resources is beneficial and essential for keeping abreast of the ongoing changes and advancements in digital marketing.
To make things easier, we've compiled a list of 20 product marketing resources varied across these categories, Blogs, Webinars, Online Courses, Books, and Tools. These resources provide comprehensive insights into every aspect of product marketing, from strategy development to product launches.
- Pragmatic Institute: Known for its market-oriented training, Pragmatic Institute's blog covers all aspects of product marketing, from market understanding to product launches, offering valuable insights and industry perspectives.
- Salesforce Blog: Salesforce's blog provides comprehensive resources on marketing, sales, and customer relations, focusing on more substantial applications and tech stack aspects of product marketing.
- Intercom Blog: Intercom's blog delves into product-led growth, user onboarding, and customer engagement, reinforcing articulated communication in product marketing.
- Product Marketing Alliance: As a thriving community of product marketers, PMA provides plenty of useful insights, examples, and case studies in their blog section.
- Product Marketing Core by Product Marketing Alliance: An ongoing webinar series covering the foundations of product marketing and featuring knowledgeable industry leaders.
- Win/Loss Analysis by Pragmatic Institute: A detailed walkthrough about the role of win/loss analysis in product marketing and market research.
- Soundview Executive Book Summaries: Offers webinars that condense essential points from top product marketing books, enabling marketers to absorb insights efficiently.
- Coursera's Introduction to Marketing: Taught by professors at the University of Pennsylvania, this course covers basic marketing principles and strategies.
- Product Strategy by Product School: This course digs into crafting an effective product strategy, which is vital for any successful product marketing.
- Udemy's Product Marketing Course: This series of instructional videos covers all core areas of product marketing.
- "Made to Stick" by Chip Heath and Dan Heath: A must-read about why some ideas succeed while others fail. It's a vital aspect of product marketing - making product stories 'stick.'
- "Crossing the Chasm" by Geoffrey Moore: This classic discusses how to market products successfully during the tricky early adopter stage.
- "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert Cialdini: Essential reading about the psychology behind consumers’ decision-making processes.
- "Contagious: How to Build Word of Mouth in the Digital Age" by Jonah Berger: This fascinating read offers potent insights into why certain products become popular and how to leverage this knowledge.
- Ahrefs: An indispensable SEO tool that enables product marketers to understand search traffic and uncover product and industry trends.
- Canva: Enables product marketers to create visually appealing graphics for advertising campaigns, social media, and more without needing expert design skills.
- Aomni: Revolutionary AI platform for B2B sales that provides real-time account research, competitive insights, and personalized sales content in a straightforward, rapid format.
- Slack: Facilitates quick communication and collaboration for marketing teams, heightening productivity and accelerating response times.
- Zapier: An invaluable automation tool for product marketers, Zapier connects and automates workflows between various web apps.
- Google Analytics: Essential for tracking and understanding website traffic, facilitating data-driven decisions on product launches and marketing campaigns.
To conclude, expanding your knowledge and staying updated with current trends is crucial for success in any role, especially in a rapidly evolving field like product marketing. The resources listed above offer a wealth of information and insights, proving invaluable to new and experienced product marketers alike. While Aomni is specifically designed to accelerate your B2B sales and understanding of your target market, the remaining resources will assist marketers in crafting impeccable strategies and executing successful product launches.